December 19, 2007

Franco stoned?

Now I really don't want to get sued, and after his performance in James Dean (2001)I actually had some serious respect for his acting skills, but this video simply begs so many different questions... Was he stoned? Over-caffeinated? Just really really really bad at handling interviews (although, hasn't he had at least some practice after the Spider-man trilogies)?




Watch it and make up your own minds. Personally I had to pause it repeatedly because it was simply too painful... Oh and according to PerezHilton the MTV interviewer claims this is not a spoof, but an actual attempt at getting a good and proper interview. I'm not even sure referencing like that's legal, but again I'm not at all sure what the real story behind this is so just make up your own minds...

sharing the joy
Des

No comments: