December 19, 2007

Mama Mia trailer









So after years of playing around the world and charming audiences with nostalgia, an utterly confusing storyline, and well written music, Mama Mia the musical is becoming Mama Mia the flick. With Meryl Streep as one of the leading roles, and Pierce Brosnan as one of the potential dad's, there is a lot of potential here. Or, at least, that's what all the generated fuzz has been implying. Check out the trailer (the movie's due sometime 2008) and then go watch the fun at your nearest cinema once the time is right.

Personally I had no idea about the storyline (I expected Benny and Björn to come up with something quite awesome actually) and when my sister took me to see it (the musical) in Stockholm I was fairly disappointed.

The highlight of the musical was seeing Björn Ulveus sitting in the audience watching his own production. And of course the music. Don't have too high expectations on the plot though... No matter, what with being Swedish the movie is something of a must see I suppose.

/Des

No comments: